Ranking
Original Post
I'm in a whale
this replay took awhile to make I had problems getting the crotch block out and dismembering the legs.
I'm an actopus: I open up on a wailing split punch and go for a nice boom. then I strat breaking the legs. this took while to make so please comment and rate.

Enjoy C&C

Edit: added an edited version of the first that is better.
Attached Files
KronosLord- I'm an actopus.rpl (245.6 KB, 39 views)
Last edited by KronosLord; Jun 3, 2009 at 08:41 PM.
- > - > ORMO | 7th dan < - < -
<Muse> hush little kronos, dont you cry, Muse is gonna sing you a lullaby
Great job there mate.

but at the end you twtched alot on the cortch block almost like you hacked it.
but I didnt notice any flaws or errors other than that.

and great booms.

9.5/10
Very nice replay, booms were great and there was minimal grabbing

9/10
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
the grab wasn't so "minimal" but it's ok,you were like an octopus,I enjoyed it,even if it wasn't clean so 9/10 (yeh I know I dun give 10 so many times,so maybe that vote is higher than 9)
Dun-DUN-DUUN
Originally Posted by noomy View Post
hehe nice work

i rater prefere boomhits with no grab but ill make an execption fo this one

9/10

Nograb booms are tough. Anywayz, everyone prefers nograb anything.

TBH, I really wouldn't rate this as high as everyone else did. The first two hits were nice but afterwards was kinda crap. The glute DM was basically grabbing the leg then clapping hands. The same goes for the crotch DM and the very last DM. Those kinda hits are really boring by themselves. Like, if you do a massive boomhit AND clap at the same time it could look good because the boominess just covers everything. So try to stay away from the clapping hits.

Your strikes overall are still quite messy. Avoid kicking with your shins. When I watched the crotch DM frame-by-frame, I realised you didn't clap. It looked like you did but the crotch came off when it hit your pec. Avoid that too. Just try to avoid anything that makes your body red. Well, if your feet, ankles, shins, hands and wrists get red then it's no big deal but anything else, try your best not to do it.