Toribash
Original Post
Cant watch replays...
ok, this is weird, only yesterday i could watch replays perfectly but now...i cant

it has the little symbol that says theres no program to watch it
so, i was wondering what program is used to watch replays?
Toribash.....
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I can't click them and watch them directly off the forums..

I have to Right Click>Save as [TB Replay]>Then open that file to see them

Want to try something completely new to the Toribash Forums? Try the 10 Push-up Challenge!

You need to associate the *.rpl extension with Toribash.
Open a folder (My documents for example), go to "Tools", Files Options (The last button), then look for the *.rpl extension and associate it with Toribash. Should work.
Gone
Note that you need to use tb.exe for this, toribash.exe dosent work sometimes.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

Yea, ive tried associating the replays with both tb.exe and toribash.exe , neither worked. This was like a month ago aswell. But at least i can watch replays, so im not complaining too much.

Want to try something completely new to the Toribash Forums? Try the 10 Push-up Challenge!

Hmm reinstalling toribash always works for me when I have the problem, what operating system are you using?

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!