Ranking
Original Post
Multiplayer Crashing
I haven't been able to successfully complete a multilayer math since last night. It arbitrarily crashes either while I'm waiting to play or during my turns. It says tb has encountered an unexpected error and really doesn't give me a lot to go on.

Does any one have a bit more of a clue as to what is happening?
Hmm posting your stderr.txt would be useful for us to get a hint.
Also, while your trying to fox it, reinstall toribash, see if it still works that way, that should fix it, if not then maybe its your firewall/virus detector what crashes the game.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

I shall reinstall it I suppose. As for the txt file you mention, I have no idea what you're talking about or where to find it. :P sorry.
In your Toribash directory, where you installed it, there's a file called stderr.txt

The contents of it might help to solve the problem, as Slipanc previously stated.
Here's the contents of the txt:
failed to load texture data/textures//menu
failed to load texture data/textures//menu
Fluid blood supported (level 4 of 4)
Bumpmapping supported
Buffer 0 is dimensions 240 135
Buffer 1 is dimensions 2048 2048

Also i noticed when I open the game, Uke and online players always load different colors then default for some reason. Even after reinstall uke has acid force and neptune relax and people the 2 people online in any room have the same gradients/custom colours everytime. The game crashed I think between the transition to a new match.
If you download uke, then he should have gold and aqua joints, and a full texture set, those are uke's database items.
Did your problem get fixed after you reinstalled Toribash?

Vox sucks

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

I do remember what "default" uke looks like. I think he picked up the colors either from someone online or a saved replay. I am not quite sure how it happens. I think the reason it crashed is because my data and server data don't match when it's trying to communicate to me what the peoples colors are.

Also reinstall didn't do anything. I'll try again later tonight. and thanks for the time and help so far!
Well your custom folder shoudlnt count, the game automatically updates the custom folders, no matter what is in there.
Is your firewall turned on?
If yes, then try turning it off, also try some other, older clients too, like Toribash 3.7 beta, which works for me.

Vox sucks