Members
OSkitz - Founder, Owner, Recruiter, 2nd Dan Black Belt
Arisnova - Co-founder, Recruiter, Black Belt

Wetdonkey - Recruiter, Black Belt

Clan Aim/goal
Short Term - Get more members
Long Term - Become Official

Rules/frowned upon behavior
1) Don't be an ass to anyone, in the clan or not.
2) Don't recruit unless you're a recruiter
3)
Let OSkitz or Arisnova know if you know that you will be inactive either in-game or forum wise for a period longer than 2 weeks.

Application
Name: Doesn't have to be your actual name, just something we can call you by. Example: Kyle
Ingame Name: The name you use ingame, so we know how to contact you. Example: OSkitz
Location: Doesn't have to be exact. Contenient, Country, anything works.
Time Zone: Obvious enough, so I know when You'll be on compared to myself, which is Atlantic Canada. GMT-3:00. You can post just GMT -/+ w/e it is.
Belt: We are currently Accepting any belt above White.
Why You're interested: Just tell why you're interested in Joining the clan.
Invited By: Optional, say who invited you, if anyone. If not, just erase this.

BOLDED Fields are required. All else are optional.

Story
Once upon a time in a land far far away a man, named Vince, had an infomercial for the miracle known as Shamwow. With his impressive speak and what not, he convinced millions to buy this towel/shammy/sponge. But on the inside he was extremely happy. This towel/shammy/sponge could absorb vast amounts of ANYTHING in small amounts of time, and with little pressure. Instantly dry that in which it touched, and stop any mildu from building up undernearth carpet! Because no one likes mildu. So, onto my point... a few brave men decided. Hey, this is awesome. Maybe we can make a name for ourselves by killing people in the nae of this amazingly amazing towel! And, here we are. The end. Or is it? Yes, I think it is.

Mottos
Come to the Shamwow Side. We have t3h lolz.
Shamwow. For all your Hooker blood cleaning needs.

Accepted Tags
[SHAMWOW]
[SHAM]
[SWOW]

Ranks
Vince, V. The Man That Started It All(Leader):
OSkitz
Crew, C. The People Who Help It Along(Co-leaders):
Arisnova, Wetdonkey
Camera Men, CM. The ones to tape it all(Advanced members):
Light Operators, LP. The ones who make everything all lit up(Intermediate members):
Backstage Crew, BC. The ones behind the scenes, who keep everything in check(Members):
Advertisers. The ones who make it known(Recruiters):
OSkitz, Arisnova, Wetdonkey.
Sponsors(Allied clan leaders):
Dirtnapp, Abadon.

Mule
Minisham is our current bank and shop mule. Send any and all donations - TC & Items - to that account. The shop is called Shamtastic Texts, and for now sells mostly head textures.

Allies
[Reacti0n]

This will be updated as Arisnova or myself thinks of more things. As well as when I get around to making a shop/donate account for the clan.
Last edited by OSkitz; Jun 30, 2009 at 04:13 AM.
Name: Flappy Stacks
In game Name: either Wet, Wetdonkey, or Cpt. Flappy stacks
Time Zone:.....get back on that one
Belt: Black
Why: I think i will bring alot of fun and personality for it
Invited By: Skitz :3
Last edited by wetdonkey; Jun 9, 2009 at 05:22 AM.
Name: Aris
Ingame Name: Arisnova

Time Zone: Don't know the GMT, so USA Central.
Belt: Black.

Why You're interested: Because Shamwows are lolz and mah friends are here. And I was sucked into i- *shot*
Invited By: Skitz.

Lolhaigaiz.
Heres a story for ya. Easily removes cola, wine and pet stains. Doesn't drip, doesn't make a mess. Washes, dries, and polishes any surface. Won't scratch any surface. Machine washable and bleachable. Lasts ten years. You'll be saying WOW everytime! Lol Oskitz, Aris, Wetdonks, known you guys for awhile good luck with this.
Originally Posted by Azazell View Post
Heres a story for ya. Easily removes cola, wine and pet stains. Doesn't drip, doesn't make a mess. Washes, dries, and polishes any surface. Won't scratch any surface. Machine washable and bleachable. Lasts ten years. You'll be saying WOW everytime! Lol Oskitz, Aris, Wetdonks, known you guys for awhile good luck with this.

Dong forget, Maks No Sense.(Not The Clan The Towel, it Dosnt Work)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[BISH] | [TRG] | [Clanless] | [LLAMA] | [WL] | [SS]
.:: Azir Signature And Avvy Shop::.
Shook Made Dis ^]