Ranking
Original Post
Twinsword4.tbm to Aikido.tbm?!!?!
when i make a new server and then i try to use the twinsword4.tbm the game turns to aikido
Have you tryed with capitals?
Like /set mod TwinSword4.tbm?
Believe me, it works, also you can select your mod manually by pressing ctrl+m.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

Eh, it doesn't work for me either.. With none of the commands, capitalise it or not, use ctrl+m, none of it work. In multiplayer, that is. In SP it works fine.

I also don't see the mod in http://forum.toribash.com/tori_mod_view.php?page=1

I'll go bug some very busy admins about this ^^
Whoop Whoop
Not only that mod, im afraid.

Several of my mods havn't been working. they load in SP, but in MP they change to akido. The weird thing is, they SOMETIMES work, sometimes don't. at one point, they did, but then they changed back to the buggy way again. In other words, they worked in the beginging, then they didn't work, then they worked again, and now they don't work anymore.
- its been a while
Seems like it dosent work at all, bug will be fixed soon.
Please wait patiently till then.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

A lot of mods don't work all of a sudden. I can't change to steelpackageinstagib.tbm (dicks ftw) or headless_puppetfight.tbm or headless anything for that matter, and only a couple of basic mods are allowed for private servers right now. Even blender.tbm doesn't work >:E